Friday, February 25, 2011

Swoon.

Erdem AW/11 via style.com
Mulbery AW/11 via style.com

With the exception of the polka-dot tights at the always awesome Marc Jacobs show, New York fashion week this go-round was a bit meh, in my humble opinion (copyright Angela Chase).
Then along comes London to save the sartorial day.  Granted, I'm a self-confessed Anglophile, but I love, love, loved all the color and prints and coats and eccentric, tweedy, miss-matched Britishness. Totally makes me miss wandering around Primose Hilll in the cold, stopping to browse at the bookshop on Regent's Park Road and shop for my imaginary dream home in the estate agent's window, not that I ever looked that well dressed doing it.  And that pink bag! sigh.
Check out Sasha aka LibertyLondonGirl's tumblr for great pics from the trenches.  Milan and Paris have a lot to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment