Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mon Jasmin Noir

via the Scented Salamander
Isn't the ad for the new Bulgari perfume, Mon Jasmin Noir, gorgeous?  Kirsten Dunst and a lion, they couldn't go wrong.  The perfume is a flanker to Jasmin Noir, and it sounds like it's lighter and aimed at a "younger" audience.
   from Nordstrom:
            "BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir: A luminous and addictive new floral fragrance, cut like a gem with                  dazzling clarity, offering an undeniably modern and sensual femininity.

            Notes: lily of the valley, sambac jasmine, musky nougatine, vibrant wood."
            Prices: $80 and $105
The original was a nice fragrance, but a little too "lady" for my tastes.  I tend to dislike anything that screams "fancy perfume".  I love Lily of the Valley, so I'll definitely be sniffing this when and if it hits my local Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment