Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shopbop Wedding Boutique

Shopbop, my go-to site for drooling over very cool clothes and accessories I can't afford, has launched a wedding boutique.  While I'm not getting married anytime real soon (pretty sure you need a boyfriend for that first), the traditonal bridal industry bores me to tears, so I headed over to check out the goods. 
It's not exactly budget, but it has a range of great wedding and bridesmaids dresses that aren't too crazy-expensive, and its always nice to have more fashion-y options in a sea of same-old, same-old strapless a-line dresses.  Definitely worth checking out if you're a more adventurous bride (or know someone who is).   There are some modern takes on the classic long wedding dress from labels like Thakoon, Thread Social and Halston Heritage, but how rad would it be to run off and get married in this Temperley mini?

No comments:

Post a Comment